Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Größe eines psd mit einer einzigen Ebene minimieren

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

wann immer ich RAW-Dateien als psd speichere und einige Bearbeitungsschritte durchführe ergeben sich riesige Dateien von bis zu 200MB, auch nachdem ich

überflüssige Ebenen gelöscht und auf eine einzelne Ebene reduziert habe. Nun frage ich mich schon seit längerem, ob es eine Möglichkeit gibt die Dateigröße eines psd bestehend aus einer einzigen Ebene weiter zu minimieren ohne dabei an Bildqualität zu verlieren.

Die Dateien in einen komprimierten Dateityp zu exportieren steht dabei nicht zur Debatte, da dabei für mich wichtige Metadaten verloren gehen.

Viele Grüße und danke im Voraus,

Tim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might want to read this link to see if it applies to your files.

Prepression: Metadata Bloat – photoshop:DocumentAncestors

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When ever I save RAW files as psd and perform some processing steps huge files up to 200 MB arise, even after I

waste levels have deleted and reduced to a single layer. Now I wonder for a long time, if there is a way to minimize the file size of a psd without losing image quality from a single plane consisting of.

To export the files to a compressed file type is not the debate, as this for me lost important metadata.

Raw files are one channel grayscale files, and will always be much smaller than rendered psd or tiff files.

If you have a 36 megapixel camera, and save a 16-bit psd or uncompressed Tiff, the file size will be around 200 MB.

Raw files from my Nikon D800E are around 45 MB, and a 16-bit Tiff will be around 200 MB. If I use ZIP compression when saving the Tiff, file size will be reduced by 10 - 15%.

Saving as 8-bit Tiff will result in half the file size (100 MB), and using LZW compression will reduce the file size considerably.(depends on image content, but maybe down to 40 MB or even less)

Both ZIP and LZW compression are lossless.

You could also save as jpg, which will not delete metadata.

I've written a couple of articles that you may find helpful:

What is a digital image?

File formats

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines