• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Graduated Filter applies filter effect above green dotted line

Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In camera raw, using the Graduated Filter, I trace an area from 10 inches below the top of the document down to the midle of it.  When I adjust that area (for instance decreasing the exposure slider) the change of exposure starts at the top of the document instead of just inside the green line.

How can I get it to start the change inside the green area, feathering to zero at the red line?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Only way I can think of is to use the brush tool to erease the area above the green line. You can click on one side of the line, then shift click on the other, to make a straight line.

grad start at green.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Only way I can think of is to use the brush tool to erease the area above the green line. You can click on one side of the line, then shift click on the other, to make a straight line.

grad start at green.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines