Graduated Filters in ACR

I am trying to use 3 graduated filters to modify 3 different parts of an image in ACR. I cannot find a way to make a third filter and use it without affecting the previous two filtered areas. I don't seem to be able to check the "New" box. It keeps switching to "Edit." Can someone help me here?

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Graduated Filters in ACR

I am trying to use 3 graduated filters to modify 3 different parts of an image in ACR. I cannot find a way to make a third filter and use it without affecting the previous two filtered areas. I don't seem to be able to check the "New" box. It keeps switching to "Edit." Can someone help me here?

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
2 Replies

Re: Graduated Filters in ACR

Adobe Community Professional, Aug 25, 2018

Can you show a screen shot of what you're doing?

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Re: Graduated Filters in ACR

Use the Brush function within the Grad Filter to erase the mask of the top filter where they overlap.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines