• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help! Camera Raw not functioning

Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated my system to Catalina 10.15.7. I am running Photoshop 2020 (21.2.4) and my Camera Raw version is 12.4. When I open a Raw file in Photoshop none of the settings are visible just the blank boxes, no text. I've read to uninstall and re-install a lower version of Camera Raw, however, the Creative Cloud does not give me that option, i.e., next to the Camera Raw listing there is no "open" button nor those three dots with other options in the dropdown menu. I tried downloading the earlier Camera Raw versions from the links that were posted but that does not work either. It either does nothing or when I try to rund the dmg it is says "image not recognized." How do I fix this?! I should also add that I have uninstalled both Photoshop and Bridge and tried reinstalling the current version as well as earlier versions, restarted, and that does not work either. Would really appreciate any help you could provide...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First, try disabling GPU in the preferences (Preformance). Any better?
If not, recalibrate and build a new ICC profile, the old one might be corrupted.
If you are using software/hardware for this task, be sure the software is set to build a matrix not LUT profile, Version 2 not Version 4 profile.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines