• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

help! I don't even know how to describe what I'm seeing - distorted preview?

Explorer ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening in both Camera Raw and Lightroom. I upgraded both programs but it didn't help. The photos are fine and will open, but I can't see to edit. This happens with both .pef and .dng files. Also, I went back to some older photos I know I was able to edit, and I can't see those now either. Any idea??

Much appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, I turned off graphics acceleration in Camera Raw, and that seems to have fixed the problem. However, Lightroom is still not working, and the option to turn off graphics acceleration is grayed out. It says there is a problem with it. Screenshot 2020-09-26 221509.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean, Lightroom is not working? You have the Lightroom preferences open because that is what you are displaying in your screenshot. What in Lightroom is not working?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

to clarify, I still can not see the image to edit in Lightroom. The display is garbled. I fixed the problem in Camera raw by turning off the Graphics Accelerator, but I can't do this in Lightroom. The option is grayed out and it says there is an error. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you checked for updated drivers for the graphics card?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines