How can I open a raw image in CS5 from a Canon 60d using Windows 7 Professional?

I get a message that my camera is not recognized.  All raw images from this camera  worked before when I had Windows 7.  The only change is to the software.

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

How can I open a raw image in CS5 from a Canon 60d using Windows 7 Professional?

I get a message that my camera is not recognized.  All raw images from this camera  worked before when I had Windows 7.  The only change is to the software.

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
Correct Answer by JimHess
Adobe Community Professional
| Adobe Community Professional

The camera requires at least Camera Raw 6.2. Please confirm what version of Camera Raw is installed on your computer.

2 Replies

Re: How can I open a raw image in CS5 from a Canon 60d using Windows 7 Professional?

Adobe Community Professional, Jun 01, 2018

Moving to Camera Raw forum

View all replies

1 Like

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Re: How can I open a raw image in CS5 from a Canon 60d using Windows 7 Professional?

Adobe Community Professional, Jun 01, 2018

The camera requires at least Camera Raw 6.2. Please confirm what version of Camera Raw is installed on your computer.

View all replies

1 Like

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines