• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I continue using the same brush for adjustments?

Participant ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems like a simple answer I just can't seem to figure out. In Camera Raw, I use the brush tool to make an overaly of adjustments. Then I switch to a different tool, like the zoom tool, but when I go back to the brush tool, I am now making a new overlay of adjustments on top of my previous one. How do I continue working on the initial one? I can't see any option besides to make a new one.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

You have to display the overlay and mark the pin in the document. Then the option jumps to "Add" in the top right

Adjustment-brush.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

As Marianne pointed out, you have to select the pin for the correction that you want to edit. Selecting it can be tricky. You need to move your cursor over the pin, until the area that was previously corrected turns white (the mask showing). This spot on the pin is usually in the upper left side, about the 10 o'clock position.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to display the overlay and mark the pin in the document. Then the option jumps to "Add" in the top right

Adjustment-brush.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Marianne pointed out, you have to select the pin for the correction that you want to edit. Selecting it can be tricky. You need to move your cursor over the pin, until the area that was previously corrected turns white (the mask showing). This spot on the pin is usually in the upper left side, about the 10 o'clock position.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you both! I knew it had to be this simple! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines