• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How does one apply settings last image to next image if both images are open in RAW converter

Participant ,
Apr 20, 2019 Apr 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

camera raw 9.1.1  Pshops6

I have opened a set of images I wish to get looking the same, so I have them all down the left side, but see no way of applying the slider settings of the one just tweaked to the next one. Only if I open the one I just adjusted into photoshop can I then reopen the rest of them and use 'previous conversion' option, but that means I am committed to opening that last one and all those above it yet I am not ready yet to commit changes, they are a WIP and I am needing to see them all at the same time, I am going up and down the stack until happy with my settings and they all look the same as I arrow key or mouse click my way up and down them.

I have to write down all the settings just applied before moving onto the next one. Surely there is a better way than that ?

Merlin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 23, 2019 Apr 23, 2019

In order to do that, you need to ensure that all the images are selected. You can use the Ctrl/A method to do that. If you do that first, then as you adjust the image that has primary highlight the other images will receive the same adjustment. Or, you can do all the work on a single image and then highlight all the images and choose the option to synchronize the images.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2019 Apr 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open all the images in Camera Raw. Select the image with the settings that you like. Then from the drop down menu, select sync settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 23, 2019 Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In order to do that, you need to ensure that all the images are selected. You can use the Ctrl/A method to do that. If you do that first, then as you adjust the image that has primary highlight the other images will receive the same adjustment. Or, you can do all the work on a single image and then highlight all the images and choose the option to synchronize the images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 25, 2019 Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, got  that and it works,

GREAT

Merlin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines