• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to add new color space to Camera Raw

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I add a new color space (eg, Beta RGB) to the workflow options inside Adobe Camera Raw? I was able to do it inside Photsohop, but not ACR. Is there a special folder inside Windows 10 where I must copy the .icm file into.  I already saved a copy of the .icm file inside the C:\Windows\System32\Spool\Drivers\Color folder. But no luck. Does ACR only allow sRGB, aRGB, ProPhoto RGB, and Colormatch RGB?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You see the added ICC profile in Photoshop but NOT ACR? Because that shouldn't be the case nor any different; I see all installed ICC profiles in ACR accessible. No, ACR doesn't only allow those few color spaces you mention. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pretty much. They're on the PS dropdown list but not there on the ACR list.  I'm still using CS4 and ACR 5.7.  Maybe that's why.

ACR snapshot:

ACR.JPG

Photoshop snapshot:

PS.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, DO update your copy of ACR! 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines