• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to edit a newly credated camera raw profile

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a profile but know I want to make some changes. Is there any way I can edit the profile and play around with the colors and re-save it? The profile is an XMP file. Thanks in advance. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 12, 2020 Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was going to post the same question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When in ACR, make the changes you want, right click on your preset and from the drop down menu which appears, choose "Update with Current Settings..."

Sorry misread you! Thought you said "Preset" not "Profile"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can edit the profile manually since it is a simple xmp text file. Just need to know where to look for them. On Macs they are in your user Library folder in Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/Settings/ . Just edit the file with a text editor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines