How to open Camera Raw From Creative Cloud for Students

Yesterday I bought and downloaded Creative Cloud for Students. Today I downloaded my photos, and put them in Bridge. But they couldn't open, because Camera Raw isn't opening. Only photoshop opens. Camera raw doesn't even have the option to download on the app page. What's going on?

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

How to open Camera Raw From Creative Cloud for Students

Yesterday I bought and downloaded Creative Cloud for Students. Today I downloaded my photos, and put them in Bridge. But they couldn't open, because Camera Raw isn't opening. Only photoshop opens. Camera raw doesn't even have the option to download on the app page. What's going on?

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
Correct Answer by Chuck Uebele
Adobe Community Professional
| Adobe Community Professional

Updates to camera are show up as an update to Photoshop in the application manager. You can download ACR from this site:

Camera Raw plug-in installer

1 Reply

Re: How to open Camera Raw From Creative Cloud for Students

Updates to camera are show up as an update to Photoshop in the application manager. You can download ACR from this site:

Camera Raw plug-in installer

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines