Highlighted

How to remove Camera Raw from installed apps?

Contributor ,
Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I installed Creative Cloud, Camera Raw appears as an installed software (but I never installed it). Is there a way to remove it's card from the Installed category from Creative Cloud?

Topics

Download and install, How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to remove Camera Raw from installed apps?

Contributor ,
Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I installed Creative Cloud, Camera Raw appears as an installed software (but I never installed it). Is there a way to remove it's card from the Installed category from Creative Cloud?

Topics

Download and install, How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
nikunj.m LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Camera Raw gets installed as a plug-in with any Creative Cloud application you install, that can open Raw files. So if you installed applications like Photoshop, After Effects, etc., Camera Raw would get installed automatically. 

You can uninstall Camera Raw using the Creative Cloud cleaner tool. Please follow the steps mentioned here: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Regards,

Nikunj

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines