Highlighted

How to revert to previous interface of Camera Raw after June 2020 update

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated to the new and "improved" June 2020 ACR.  I have found that I much prefer the previous version, especially the crop tool.  Is there any way to revert to the former workspace?

{Thread title edited by moderator}

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to revert to previous interface of Camera Raw after June 2020 update

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated to the new and "improved" June 2020 ACR.  I have found that I much prefer the previous version, especially the crop tool.  Is there any way to revert to the former workspace?

{Thread title edited by moderator}

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We do not have an option to revert to the old UI in Camera Raw. You can add your vote for the feature here: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/camera-raw-12-3-how-to-revert-ui-to-older-ver...

If you need to revert to the previous version, you can check the conversation here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/camera-raw/need-a-download-link-to-acr-12-2-1-previous-version/m-p/11...

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Parece una broma de mal gusto, uno decide darle a probar el nuevo interfaz pq dice el anuncio que lo puedes revertir cuando quieras. Horrible.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hate the crop tool 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can revert to the previous version of Camera Raw 12.2.1: https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-in-installer.html#12_x

Also downgrade Bridge to 10.0.4 and the madness that is biased towards lightroom users has gone and harmony is restored

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines