• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to use previous version of RAW

Contributor ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I use Bridge to edit my RAW files. I usually right click on the thumbnail and select Open in Camera Raw. I can still do that but now the image opens in the newer Camera Raw which I find a bit difficult to navigate compared to the previous version. Is it possible to roll back to the previous version of Camera Raw or am I stuck with the most recent version? Thanks, I hope I explained this clearly enough.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Installers can be found here:
https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-in-installer.html#12_x

You will also need to go to the last version of Adobe Bridge. This is done through the Creative Cloud application. Click on the ... (three dots) by it's name, select "Other Versions". 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your reply, I'll try this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines