• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot save more than one color profile in each group that I create in ACR.

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2019 Dec 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I create a new profile and save it in ACR, everything is fine, but when I create another profile, the group automatically disappears, forcing me to create another. It's very frustrating. I don't know what to do, I looked everywhere how to solve it but found nothing.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Camera Raw forum from the Photoshop forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What profiles are you referring to, camera DCP profiles? 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2019 Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly, DCP Colour profiles. The same happens with the presets, I don't know if the profiles or presets have to share characteristics to be within the same group or if it is a bug of my ACR, but sometimes it happens that I have to create as 4 groups to go passing the presets or profiles until finally I can put them in the same group. Yesterday there was a preset and profile that I couldn't put it in any way with the others, because when I was going to save it the group simply "disappeared" and did not give it to me as an option, I couldn't "move it" once created. And I still don't understand why. I got tired and ended up deleting it.

I want to create my own groups of profiles and presets and this discourages me and frustrates me too much, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had hundreds of .dcp lighting profiles for three different cameras all stored in Camera Raw, and this new 2023 version WON'T IMPORT THEM.  Incredibly frustarting! I don't know why Adobe releases new versions and they don't even bother to test them. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines