I have downloaded Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 v.18 and I tried to install.But while installing it shows error(shown below)

Exit Code: 146

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 2 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 1 warnings(s)

FATAL: Error (Code = 146) executing in command 'MoveDirectoryCommand' for package: 'AdobeCameraRaw8.0All-x64', version:9.7.0.112

FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: AdobeCameraRaw8.0All-x64 Version: 9.7.0.112). Error code: '146'

WARN: Failed to move directory 'C:\adobeTemp\ETRD7CE.tmp\3\AdobeCommon_x64\Plug-Ins' to 'C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Plug-Ins'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am using Lenovo Ideapad (Windows 10)

What should I do to get that file "AdobeCameraRaw8.0All-x64 Version: 9.7.0.112" in my lap and how can I solve this problem?

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

I have downloaded Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 v.18 and I tried to install.But while installing it shows error(shown below)

Exit Code: 146

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 2 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 1 warnings(s)

FATAL: Error (Code = 146) executing in command 'MoveDirectoryCommand' for package: 'AdobeCameraRaw8.0All-x64', version:9.7.0.112

FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: AdobeCameraRaw8.0All-x64 Version: 9.7.0.112). Error code: '146'

WARN: Failed to move directory 'C:\adobeTemp\ETRD7CE.tmp\3\AdobeCommon_x64\Plug-Ins' to 'C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Plug-Ins'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am using Lenovo Ideapad (Windows 10)

What should I do to get that file "AdobeCameraRaw8.0All-x64 Version: 9.7.0.112" in my lap and how can I solve this problem?

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
Correct Answer by JimHess
Adobe Community Professional
| Adobe Community Professional

Check the "More like this" list of other discussions to the right of your message.

1 Reply

Re: I have downloaded Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 v.18 and I tried to install.But while installing it shows error(shown below)

Adobe Community Professional, Mar 30, 2017

Check the "More like this" list of other discussions to the right of your message.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines