Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing cube file in camera raw then convert to xmp files for Lightroom

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a question regrding Color LUT`s.. Using latest Photoshop and CameraRAW/LR (2020). Creating adj. layers and editing the image than exporting Color LUT in PH works fine however when I want that .CUPE file converted to .XMP so this profile can be imported in CameraRAW and LR than I am not sure how to do this ? There was a trick to do this in CameraRAW by hitting the button in the bottom of the right side when in profile window means hitting "option" im iMAC and clicking on new preset than we could load this .CUBE from CAMERA RAW and it's giving me the same pop up not the new preset pop up where in you can import your .cube files.

I was able to imported cube files in Photoshop using the lookup color by i dont know how to export this and make it usable in lightroom.

May I ask why ? is there any other option to accomplish this task ?

This is the video that I was following and wasnt able to give the option of creating new profile or preset by clicking the ALT button in mac.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfHbkyZYNWU&t=196s

Thank you
Best regards

Red

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever figure this out? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Presets tab, Option or Alt click on the Create Preset button.

cr.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just spent an hour trying to get to this and the problem is that in the latest release the Create Preset has moved. Click on the 3 dots for more options and you'll see it in the list. Alt/Option click on it and the rest then worksScreenshot 2022-01-28 at 11.07.21.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Click on the preset button ( two circle icons)

Justin24645118kvvq_3-1653811932876.png

Justin24645118kvvq_2-1653811882333.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2023 Sep 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Option in mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines