• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing K-1 Mark II PEF files

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2018 Jun 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed the current version of DNG converter onto my Windows OS. It still wont import my files from my new Pentax K-1 Mark II. It shows the memory card and subfolders but when I click on the subfolders it says there are no files there. Does this app not convert these files yet? I want to import my photos into Photoshop Elements 2018 which also doesn't recognize the files.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 07, 2018 Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The DNG Converter Source you're selecting is a FOLDER.

You should be single-clicking on the folder name that contains the images to select the folder, not double-clicking to open the folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 09, 2018 Jun 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't your camera provided an option to shoot DNG natively? That would eliminate the need to convert them in the first place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2018 Jun 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, and I changed that. But the first round of photos I took were not in this format. I forgot I had software that came with the camera and was able to import the photos this way. Haven't converted them yet, but pretty sure I am able to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

We're happy to announce the release of Adobe Camera Raw 10.4, which include the support for Pentax K-1 Mark II.

Camera raw plug-in installer: Camera Raw plug-in installer

Refer the list of support cameras here: Cameras supported by Camera Raw

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines