• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Intento abrir un NEF en PS y cuando se abre el Camera Raw el programa se tilda

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No puedo abrir archivos .NEF en PS CC 2019. Cuando los intento abrir y se iniciar el Camera Raw el programa deja de responder y lo tengo que matar desde el administrador de tareas.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi melinar53014159,

Sorry that Camera raw in Photoshop CC 2019 does not open the raw file and stops responding. Could you please uncheck the option "use graphics processor" Camera raw preferences. Refer this article for more info: Adobe Camera Raw graphics processor (GPU) FAQ and troubleshooting

Let us know how it goes,

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2019 Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello. I Fixed it, at least for me.

I had the same problem after some Win 10 update or Photoshop update. My photoshop 2020 worked well only with .JPG files but it got blocked everytime I opened a .NEF file (RAW). So I followed the instructions on this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop/kb/acr-gpu-faq.html The section called "Customizing GPU acceleration" worked well for me. Additionally, I deselected the "Use GPU for Display" option. 

Then, I accepted everything, restarted Photoshop and... Voila! working. You may try it as well for Lightroom. I hope it works for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines