Is there a way to control which sliders are affected by the auto button?

Hi,

I am using the latest ACR (11.2.0.135).

I like the auto button very much.

I know that by default, clicking auto will change all the sliders to a "perfect" fit according to some algorithm.

I know also that I can perform the auto change on each slider individually by double clicking on it while holding shift.

But, my question is the following:

I only want the auto mode to change 4 sliders out of 10.

Is there a way to set the settings of the auto button so that it only affects a few sliders and not all of them ?

Thanks!

Philippe

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Is there a way to control which sliders are affected by the auto button?

Hi,

I am using the latest ACR (11.2.0.135).

I like the auto button very much.

I know that by default, clicking auto will change all the sliders to a "perfect" fit according to some algorithm.

I know also that I can perform the auto change on each slider individually by double clicking on it while holding shift.

But, my question is the following:

I only want the auto mode to change 4 sliders out of 10.

Is there a way to set the settings of the auto button so that it only affects a few sliders and not all of them ?

Thanks!

Philippe

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Hi Philippe,

I do not think that it is possible to control what adjustment sliders are controlled by Auto.
However, it seems like a good idea for future updates. Could you please suggest it as a feature here, so that our engineers can look into it? Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Also, it would be better to user custom presets to create presets with desired effects. Please check this article to know more: https://photoshopcafe.com/tutorial/presets-cameraRaw

Regards,
Sahil

1 Reply

Re: Is there a way to control which sliders are affected by the auto button?

Hi Philippe,

I do not think that it is possible to control what adjustment sliders are controlled by Auto.
However, it seems like a good idea for future updates. Could you please suggest it as a feature here, so that our engineers can look into it? Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Also, it would be better to user custom presets to create presets with desired effects. Please check this article to know more: https://photoshopcafe.com/tutorial/presets-cameraRaw

Regards,
Sahil

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines