• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Latest Camera Raw Update Caused a Problem

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2019 Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would appreciate some help/advice regarding a problem arising after Adobe updated my Camera Raw and Lightroom on Friday. I have tried to navigate their help system, which has left me completely nonplussed!

Basically all was perfectly fine until the update, now when I open an image up the latest camera raw and do what needs to done, then try to open it up back in Photoshop CC 2019 the image ‘freezes’ immediately, then I have do Ctrl/Alt/Delete to close Camera Raw as the PC reports it not working!

Has anyone else found this problem and/or has any help or advice to offer? Or how can I get back to the previous state prior to the update?

I am running Windows 7 Pro.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 22, 2019 Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried resetting your preferences in Camera Raw and Lightroom, and or reinstalled them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here.

After update RAW CC2019 freezes

Must be a bug

Problem solved

Do not use de GPU

Adobe Bridge > Camera Raw> GPU use on off

Restart

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you manage to solve the problem? I have tried to reset preferences and reinstalling. Does not help. Let me know please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This discussion is about nine months old. What exact version of Photoshop and Camera Raw are you using? Is this a problem that just recently started?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After the update al my photoshop versions crashed.

I have removed the camera raw file (Camera Raw.8bi) in the plug in folder and works wel again.

I think they updated camera raw with the windows 10 version and this gives problems on windows 7

Richard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines