• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Latest Camera Raw update doesn’t save edits?

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated Camera Raw on Feb 13, 2020.  My process is this: Open Raw image in Photoshop, Camera Raw intercepts the raw image and I make edits, then I save image to my Microsoft OneDrive cloud folder.  From there I download the image to my phone to post to Instagram.  After the new CR update, when I try to open my edited image from my phone, my CR edits are not saved to the image ... and I can't even open the Image. In some cases, the edited photos are saved with a random cropping -- and sometimes without any edits performed on the image. Really strange.   FYI, I've updated all the apps mentioned in my process, still nothing.  The only work around for now is the screen capture the edited image for a social post. But this isn't fixing the problem.  

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

UPDATE: As default, the Camera Raw update saves images as .DNG format.  Once I changed it back to .JPG, everything worked hunky dory.  Doh! #TheSkyIsNotFallingAfterAll 🤦🏽‍:male_sign:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines