Latest Camera RAW with CS5

I recently bought the Nikon D750. I cannot edit my photos in CS5 because the camera raw is not supporting that camera. Can anyone please advice?

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Latest Camera RAW with CS5

I recently bought the Nikon D750. I cannot edit my photos in CS5 because the camera raw is not supporting that camera. Can anyone please advice?

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
Correct Answer by 99jon
Adobe Community Professional
| Adobe Community Professional

You can batch convert a whole folder of raw images to Adobe raw (DNG) and the dng files are backward compatible.

Get the latest DNG Converter Mac  | Win

2 Replies

Re: CS5

Adobe Community Professional, Jan 12, 2017

You can batch convert a whole folder of raw images to Adobe raw (DNG) and the dng files are backward compatible.

Get the latest DNG Converter Mac  | Win

View all replies

1 Like

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Re: CS5

Moving to Adobe Camera Raw

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines