• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6.0 does not recognize raw files from Sony Rx1RII

New Here ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Lightroom 6.0 (Camera Raw 9.0) on Windows 10 and Lighroom cannot recognize the format in my raw files from Sony Rx1RII camera. What can I do to get Lightroom to read my raw files? Please advise! 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that Lightroom does not recognizes your images from Sony Rx1RII.

Please note that raw images from this camera were first supported in Lightroom 6.3 running Camera Raw 9.3.

Last updated version of Lightroom 6 is 6.14. Please update to the most recent update and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Akash, A number of people have been asking for the 6.14 update. However, it seems that all the links have been removed. Is there really a link where Lightroom 6.14 can be downloaded for those who have purchased the license and need to reinstall it? I mean, this question seems to come up quite often and there doesn't seem to be a good answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We suggest users to get in touch with our customer support team via Call/Chat channels so they can help them accordingly. Here's more details: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/download-availability.html#access-previous-versions

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went to Help > Updates to update the latest version and Adobe stated that the software is already up-to-date with version 6.0, camera raw 9.0. How can I get updated to version 6.14 if the software does not allow me to? I have a standalone version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is a good question. Everyone who has tried to give me a link to Lightroom 6.14 Hasn't worked. You could convert the images to DNG files that would work with what you have. I know that for sure. But if someone can really give you a link to an update that would be good. One thing I know for sure is that I don't have a link. All I can tell you is to keep watching. In the meantime you could consider using the DNG converter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines