• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6.13 does not recognize any Sony RX100 camera

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2017 Nov 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I own the standalone Lightroom 6 program.  I've updated to version 6.13.  The program has never recognized my imported files from any of my three Sony RX100 cameras (I own I, IV, and V) and applied the appropriate lens correction.  If I go into the lens profile pull down menu and select Sony, the only camera models I see are  DSC-RX1, -RX1R, and -RX1RM2.  I would expect that Lightroom has the capability of correcting the lens distortions for such popular cameras but I have struggled in vain to find out what the problem is.  Can anyone help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 11, 2017 Nov 11, 2017

Pretty sure those cameras use built-in lens profiles, which is why Lightroom doesn't apply it's own lens correction.

If you look at the bottom of the Lens Correction panel you should see an little note and clicking on the little i tells more.

lrsony.jpg

Sample photo from here:

http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/sony-rx10-iv/sony-rx10-ivGALLERY.HTM

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2017 Nov 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Pretty sure those cameras use built-in lens profiles, which is why Lightroom doesn't apply it's own lens correction.

If you look at the bottom of the Lens Correction panel you should see an little note and clicking on the little i tells more.

lrsony.jpg

Sample photo from here:

http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/sony-rx10-iv/sony-rx10-ivGALLERY.HTM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines