• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6 update patch?

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! where I can find the patch for updating my lightroom 6 to the latest version without turning it to CC as happen to me last time! I own the version 6 and I want tu get the latest version so I can work with the new raw files from a new camera! Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

There is not a separate patch for Lightroom 6 and Lightroom CC. Both versions are updated with the same patch installer because it is the SAME program. The only thing that changes it to Lightroom CC is if you don't sign in with the Adobe user name and password that you used when you purchased Lightroom 6.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest Lightroom 6 version is 6.8. To get it, you can use Help > Check for Updates from within Lightroom, or you can download from here:  Install Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is not a separate patch for Lightroom 6 and Lightroom CC. Both versions are updated with the same patch installer because it is the SAME program. The only thing that changes it to Lightroom CC is if you don't sign in with the Adobe user name and password that you used when you purchased Lightroom 6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines