• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom RAW conversion for FujiFilm X-H1

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom converts RAW images from my FujiFilm X-T1 but not for FujiFilm X-H1.  There is other RAW conversation software but I prefer to use Lightroom as I have done in the past.  Any insight or solution suggestions?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi charlesb4003275,

Which version of Lightroom are you using?

The Fuji X-H1 raw support has been introduced in the latest 7.2 version of Lightroom Classic CC. Refer Cameras supported by Camera Raw

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've noticed a bug in Lightroom with regard to the X-H1.  It doesn't appear to be reading the built-in lens correction data correctly.  The raws don't match the jpegs, unlike other X series cameras

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do you notice this anomaly, Develop or Library module? Would you be able to provide screenshots illustrating the issue?

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both.  In both CC and Classic CC.  With the XF 35m f2, the raw appears to bulge in the middle of the frame in comparison to the jpg from the camera.

This is only with the X-H1.  Shots taken with this lens on the X-Pro2 match when comparing raw to jpg.

The developer of Iridient X-Transformer, a plug in I use, mentioned that Fuji changed how the camera recorder the built-in lens profile info to the files, and it has caused a bug in that software as well.

Might be something to look into. I don't have any screen shots right this moment, but I'll try to post some later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2018 Apr 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you find any solution for Lightroom reading X-H1 files ? Lightroom is not reading my files even though I have all the supposedly compatible versions installed for Lightroom CC & Camera RAW CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

X H1 files read ok in my LR 7.3.1 and PS/ACR 10.3, with the minimum versions being 7.2 and 10.2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice to know it works but confused why it does not work for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What are you attempting to do in LR that doesn't work, Copy/Import from the camera or memory card, Add/Import from a hard-drive folder, something else?  And what is the unexpected behavior?  Do things work if you shoot JPG?  Are you shooting in some special mode that doesn't produce normal RAF files, and maybe those special RAFs aren't supported?  I don't know that the camera can produce special RAFs so am just guessing at the possibilities.

What version does Help / System Info give for LR?

For example mine says Lightroom Class 7.3.1 [build number] at the top of the information list.

What version of the Camera Raw plug-in are you using in PS?  Help / About Plug-ins / Camera Raw (for the Windows version).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps you can upload a raw+jpg pair that have the issue, to an online sharing service like dropbox or onedrive or googledrive, etc, as I cannot find a sample raw online for that lens.

The other samples I've downloaded from 4 other lenses that all have built-in profiles in LR, do NOT show any error in lens-corrections, other than maybe a pixel or two.  For example, there are tiny differences using the zoom lens between the JPG and RAF in a side-by-side in LR but nothing significant.

I'm not saying there isn't a problem in LR performing lens corrections with the particular lens you're using, but it's not a general problem with this camera and various lenses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines