• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Support for Olympus OMD EM1

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am considering the purchase of an Olympus OMD EM1 m43 digital camera.  I have heard mixed and negative rumors about the ability to edit the raw file images generated by the camera in Lightroom.  Everything I can find on line about the subject is several years old.  Can anyone update me on the 2017 status?  I don't want to purchase a camera that I can use lightroom to process my images.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

I'm not familiar with the Olympus models. But if this is the model you are referring to, it has been supported since Lightroom 5.3.

Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not familiar with the Olympus models. But if this is the model you are referring to, it has been supported since Lightroom 5.3.

Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Jim. This is very helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines