Lightroom Support for Olympus OMD EM1

I am considering the purchase of an Olympus OMD EM1 m43 digital camera.  I have heard mixed and negative rumors about the ability to edit the raw file images generated by the camera in Lightroom.  Everything I can find on line about the subject is several years old.  Can anyone update me on the 2017 status?  I don't want to purchase a camera that I can use lightroom to process my images.

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Lightroom Support for Olympus OMD EM1

I am considering the purchase of an Olympus OMD EM1 m43 digital camera.  I have heard mixed and negative rumors about the ability to edit the raw file images generated by the camera in Lightroom.  Everything I can find on line about the subject is several years old.  Can anyone update me on the 2017 status?  I don't want to purchase a camera that I can use lightroom to process my images.

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
Correct Answer by JimHess
Adobe Community Professional, Apr 20, 2017

I'm not familiar with the Olympus models. But if this is the model you are referring to, it has been supported since Lightroom 5.3.

Capture.JPG

2 Replies

Re: Lightroom Support for Olympus OMD EM1

I'm not familiar with the Olympus models. But if this is the model you are referring to, it has been supported since Lightroom 5.3.

Capture.JPG

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Re: Lightroom Support for Olympus OMD EM1

Thanks Jim. This is very helpful.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines