Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom will not read the Fijifilm X-H1 files and update shows error

Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am trying to update my CC versions for Lightroom and Photoshop as upon checking I found that the latest plug-in of Camera Raw is needed to read the Fujifilm X-H1 RAF format files. However on running the updates option it says -

FATAL: Sanity check for installation failed, Current version of HD Client 4.2.0.211 does not support this build with minimum supported version 4.3.0.1

FATAL: Error occured in install product workflow with error code 188 error message

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Hi Akash,

This is now resolved. It seems that installing new versions installs another instance of all the applications. I spent a few confused hours trying to troubleshoot wrong links before i stumbled upon the new ones which evidently can read the H1 RAF files.

Thanks & Regards,

Benu

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Benud44285370,

As you have mentioned that you were trying to install the update for Adobe Camera Raw, however, when you try to install you get Error Code 188. I would request you to Download the latest version of the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app and try again to update Adobe Camera Raw.

Please update this discussion with the results and for more information on any of the error code, I would request you to check this link: - Creative Cloud download and install errors.​

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2018 Apr 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for responding. I have now managed to update all my software. I have Lightroom classic version 7.3.1 and Camera Raw CC 10.3 installed and yet it does not recognaize the RAF files from Fujifilm X-H1. I can see on the Camera supported pages that X-H1 should be supported by these versions but unable to get it to read mine. ANy suggestions ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the  Adobe Camera Raw forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Benud44285370,

Sorry that Lightroom Classic CC 7.3.1 is unable to read raw images from the Fujifilm X-H1.

Could you please provide a sample image via PM so that we may try importing it in Lightroom at our end? (upload the image to Dropbox or any other file sharing service you use and share the link with us)

Also, see this article Troubleshoot Adobe Camera Raw Compatibility Photoshop Lightroom and let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akash,

This is now resolved. It seems that installing new versions installs another instance of all the applications. I spent a few confused hours trying to troubleshoot wrong links before i stumbled upon the new ones which evidently can read the H1 RAF files.

Thanks & Regards,

Benu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you on a Mac?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines