• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Link temperature and tint in ACR

Engaged ,
Jun 26, 2019 Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to move tint and temperature in equal amounts without having to adjust them separately in equal amounts effectively creating a red / cyan slider? Any key I can hold down on my keyboard that will make these two sliders move together?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 26, 2019 Jun 26, 2019

I don't believe there is. And actually with color correcting, at least in the past with analog color correcting, the red/cyan corrections were never touched. it was all done with yellow/blue and magenta/green plus density. I still tend to correct this way.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2019 Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe there is. And actually with color correcting, at least in the past with analog color correcting, the red/cyan corrections were never touched. it was all done with yellow/blue and magenta/green plus density. I still tend to correct this way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 27, 2019 Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response Chuck...I do understand that all can be achieved with only these two sliders but there is often enough I just want to remove or add red with a single adjustment instead of two adjustments...would be nice if Adobe added a key that could be held down to do that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2019 Jun 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This could be a good idea. But to make logical sense, you'd also need a modifier key to move them in opposite directions. Although at first glance it seems yellow-green <-> violet is a practically less useful adjustment. But who knows what people need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines