• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR reseting all adjustment every time I save picture in PS (After updating ACR 9.7)

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2016 Nov 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Background:

Hey everyone, I update my lightroom and photoshop cc 2015 now I have camera raw 9.7 which I believe is the latest one, after updating I am facing very annoying problem which wasn’t there before.

Problem:

When I use edit in photshop feature in LR. Photoshop open my file but when I save it, its reset all my adjustments in LR for that picture.

My work flow:

I usually make all my color correction and adjustments in LR on the copy of image which created when you do edit in photshop, and use photoshop only for skin clearness and dodge and burn etc but not color correction. Now when ever I save my file after dodge and burn or etc in photoshop LR automatically reset all my adjustment to 0. Its very very annoying since I like to work back and forth in LR PS.

I checked the some problem is happening on my laptop and Desktop only after upgrade

Please Please help me

Portfolio: https://www.instagram.com/fadeenaeemphotography/

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unless I'm misunderstanding you, what you are experiencing is the expected behavior. You can make adjustments in Lightroom, but when that image is sent to Photoshop the adjustments that you made become part of the default image in Photoshop. After you complete the work in Photoshop and save the image, the settings are all at default because it is a new image that incorporates all adjustments that have been made in both Lightroom in the first place as well as Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines