• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing manual tab in lens correction

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2017 Dec 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have Bridge CC (8.0.1.282 x64).  In camera raw I'm missing the manual tab in the lens corrections.  Can anyone help me get the tab to show?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2017 Dec 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To reiterate my question.  I have the Manual tab however missing the Transform options.  Also missing the color tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2018 Mar 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever resolve this problem? I just updated and lost the same functions, which I use every day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check to ensure that you are in process version 4 (the current process version).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I was able to bring the needed sliders into the Lens Corrections Panel by selecting the Transform Tool (Shift-T) from the top menu bar in Camera Raw 10.2. I use the adjustments quite often, and it now takes an extra step, which is disappointing. Thanks for posting!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clicking the Transform button on the toolbar is one step.

Before you had to click the Lens Corrections tab then maybe the Manual tab then maybe scroll down.  Now you can access Transform without even going into Lens Corrections.  It's only an extra step if you're expecting it to be in the Lens-Corrections: Manual tab and have clicked into there, first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much for responding, guys. I came to this thread prematurely, figured out the function, and yes, it's easier! Again, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines