• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Modifier Keys in ACR

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2019 Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know if there is a way to view on screen modifier keys (shift, ctrl, alt) in ACR? I have them open on screen in Photoshop so that I only have to tap the button on the screen, but can not figure out how to open them in ACR. I edit with a surface pro, often with only the pen and no keyboard, so it would be super helpful to have these keys on screen without opening a full on screen keyboard.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 12, 2019 Jun 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi summitandcompany,

I don't think or aware of a way to use on screen modifier keys like Glyphs in Camera Raw.

I'd recommend you to suggest this as a feature request on our Feedback community here:

Camera Raw and DNG | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 18, 2019 Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just found that this could issue could be related to what mentioned in this article Keyboard shortcut keys not working for Wacom tablet

Wacom acknowledged that this is a known issue with their latest driver, 6.3.34. The release notes for this driver version mention that that there is currently an issue which causes modifier keys triggered from ExpressKeysâ„¢ and Pen Buttons to not function correctly when coupled with the keyboard.

Please let us know if that helps.

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2019 Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perhaps the op is referring to the Windows | Modifier Keys palette?

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/workspace-basics.html#Modifier_keys

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines