Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My camera raw filter doesn't work.

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2018 Jun 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have photoshop CC. I did the installation and everything worked just fine for over 2 years.

Since a few months ago it started to give me some problems when i open the photo in the camera raw filter i see  no changes i made the adjustments are works just fine but its not shown so i can't see the adjustments i make at that point.

So i was trying to look online what the error is.

I have installed photoshop again and it worked for a 4 weeks but then the same problem appears again.

I really need the program photoshop to work correctly for my job.

Every update is installed for that part of photoshop but it's still not showing the adjustments i make to the photo i loaded.

Can somone help me figure out what i can do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2018 Aug 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Camera Rawā€‹

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2018 Aug 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

KanikaS,

I think this question is in relation to the Camera Raw filter in Photoshop, rather than the Camera Raw plugin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 31, 2018 Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I'm understanding the question, every time the Camera Raw filter is activated all of the adjustments are set at the default settings. The Camera Raw filter does not read what you initially set in the Camera Raw plug-in. If you need those initial settings then you need to open the image as a smart object and then return to Camera Raw via the Photoshop layers menu. That way you will be able to retain the original Camera Raw settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 01, 2018 Sep 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is an old question so it's unlikely what we say will help the OP, but my interpretation is that they are trying to use the CR filter in PS yet when they make an adjustment nothing changes on the image preview, WYSIWYG is not working.

If this is what is occurring, my guess is that the GPU needs disabled (or enabled if it's currently disabled) in the CR preferences as opposed to in the PS preferences.

Another possibility is that PS's RAM allocation is set too high or too low and the CR filter doesn't have anything to work with, depending on whether the CR filter takes memory from what PS has allocated or uses it's own.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines