Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NEF Datei

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guten Abend,

seit ein paar Tagen habe ich das Problem, dass ich meine NEF Dateien nicht mehr öffnen kann, Update arbeitet nicht ( Nikon 610 ). Kann ich das über die Kameraeinstellungen beeinflussen oder hängt es mit PS CS5 zusammen?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What update works? The Nikon D610 requires Camera Raw 8.3, but Photoshop CS5 is only compatible up to Camera Raw 6.7. You will have to use the free DNG converter, and convert your images to the DNG format that will be compatible with the older version of Camera Raw.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer! The funny thing is until 2 weeks ago I could open these files all ... What has changed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update doesn't work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

marcok51093558  wrote

Thanks for the answer! The funny thing is until 2 weeks ago I could open these files all ... What has changed?

I don't know what has changed, but it must be something on your computer. According to the list of compatible programs, Photoshop CS5 is only compatible up to Camera Raw 6.7. Your camera requires At least Camera Raw 8.3. Those compatibility and requirement facts have not changed. I don't understand how you were able to open the NEF files from the Nikon D610 using Camera Raw if you are in fact still using Photoshop CS5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines