Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

new camera, can not see Raw files in Lightroom

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just brought the new Sony a6600.

Lightroom and photo shop will not view them in Raw.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In one of the next updates for Camera RAW and Lightroom the new camera will be supported.

You have to wait. 

In the meantime you can convert the RAW files into DNG with the Sony own tools. Then you can use this pictures in Lightroom and Photoshop

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wonderfull, many thanks for your reply. I will use the Sony tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well thats a shame great looking idea/app, installed But that does not recognise files either. Guess i will have to wait, Osx preview works so i know the files are ok.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The last Camera Raw update was 9/11/19. Updates are usually about every three months, so that gives you an idea about when the next update will be. Until then, enjoy the JPEG images and store the raw files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines