• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New RAW converter

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS, would you PLEEEEEAAAASE revert back to the old RAW converter???? Why change when it is working and has been working very well for ages!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I take it you are asking about the new interface foir Adobe Camera RAW. You do have a option to use the older interface. At least I did when I first opened a RAW file in ACR.

I moved your post over from the poorly named Community Help forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum, Camera RAW.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can revert to the previous version of Camera Raw 12.2.1: https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-in-installer.html#12_x

Also downgrade Bridge to 10.0.4 and the madness that is biased towards lightroom users has gone and harmony is restored

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines