Highlighted

New version of ACR does not show the crop tool or filmstrip

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the latest version of ACR, I know where the crop tool is supposed to be located but mine is not there.  Also I know there should be a filmstrip similar to Lightroom however it is not there either.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Really frustrated at this point.Screenshot 2020-07-04 14.52.03.png

Topics

How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New version of ACR does not show the crop tool or filmstrip

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the latest version of ACR, I know where the crop tool is supposed to be located but mine is not there.  Also I know there should be a filmstrip similar to Lightroom however it is not there either.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Really frustrated at this point.Screenshot 2020-07-04 14.52.03.png

Topics

How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the Camera Raw filter, from Photoshop? If so, that doesn't have the crop tool. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 05, 2020 0