• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nikon D810 RAWs viel zu dunkel in der Voransicht von Bridge und LR

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seit geraumer Zeit stellt sowohl Bridge als auch Lightroom meine Nikon RAWs viel zu dunkel da. Sind die Bilder noch noch nicht vollständig in die Cache geladen, werden sie noch richtig gezeigt. Erst wenn die komplette Voransicht geladen ist, "ploppen" die Bilder ins Dunkle.

Bei Nachfrage beim Support wurde mir empfohlen, eine neue Identität auf meinem Rechner anzulegen und PS BR und LR neu zu laden. Ausser gebastelt und Zeitverschwendung hat das aber leider nichts gebracht.

Kann jemand was zu diesem Problem sagen?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

matthiasg17368559  wrote

For quite some time, both bridge and Lightroom is my Nikon RAWs much too dark there. The images are still not fully loaded in the cache they are shown right. Only when the complete preview is loaded, "ploppen" pictures in the dark.

Demand for support was recommended to me, to create a new identity on my computer and reload PS BR and LR. Except make and waste of time has brought but unfortunately nothing.

Can anyone tell what this problem?

Raw files contain a full size jpg preview, so that programs that cannot read raw files at least will show a preview.

Camera settings like Picture styles, Active D-lighting, etc. only affect the jpg preview.

Although these settings also exist in the raw file, Adobe software ignores them, and show you the basic, raw file.

It is then up to you to edit the raw file to your liking.

When you import photos in Lightroom, it will first briefly display the jpg previews - this is done so that you will see something on screen while waiting for the raw files to be rendered.

I suggest that you turn off any special settings in the camera, and the image in Lightroom will then be closer to the preview you see on the back of the camera.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines