• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nikon D850 RAW Files

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2017 Sep 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Does anyone know how to open Nikon D850 RAW files...I have some sample pics taken 2 days ago but can't open through Lightroom,Camera Raw,DNG converter or Nikon software?

Thanks

Jon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

The D850 is supported in Camera Raw 9.12.1, released today.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

here is the answer, to several of our questions, right at the end of the blog post -

Introducing: Lightroom CC, Lightroom Classic CC and More | Photoshop Blog by Adobe

"Lightroom 6

Lightroom 6 is the last standalone version of Lightroom that can be purchased outside of a Creative Cloud membership.  There will not be a Lightroom 7 perpetual offering.   Lightroom 6 will remain for sale for an undetermined amount of time, but will no longer be updated with camera support or bug fixes after the end of 2017.  Lightroom 6.13 with support for the Nikon D850 will be released on October 26, 2017."

No good news ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like the problem is solved with the new version of Lightroom - Lightroom CC Classic - which is available now. If you are a CC subscriber like me, you may need to go to the Adobe website to initiate the download. CC did not prompt me for this upgrade and was nowhere to be found in the app! What a shambles. I hope the product is worth the wait

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we should not have to pay for another lightroom program just to download raw files...im waiting for my Nikon d-850 to arrive soon??? I currently have lightroom-6 that I purchased...not the cloud....adobe better get this firmware updated soon....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 6.13 with support for the Nikon D850 will be released on October 26, 2017.

Some more information about Lightroom releases:

Introducing: Lightroom CC, Lightroom Classic CC and More | Photoshop Blog by Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well it's 26th October and the update hasn't happened.

I have a stand alone version Lightroom 6. D850 NEF files do not open and I don't want the DMG or anything else. I simply want Lightroom 6 to open the original NEF files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please read this announcement:

Lightroom 6.13 now available

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see it either!! WTH!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had an update this morning, but it was for Lightroom CC Classic. Have you run the Creative Live app? Even though it says Creative Live, it will also update standalone programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found the issue... I tried to do an "update" but that didn't solve the issue.

The link for finding the update to 6.13 is difficult to find but it's at :

Download Photoshop Lightroom

Then click Lightroom 6 and then scroll down to Updates below Application Installers.

I don't know why Adobe insists on making life so difficult to their customers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me know when it works.....This is frustrating!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok... I think I down loaded it....how can I confirm I have this update? sorry I'm not that very good with this down load stuff..im old school

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You down have to download it. Just select Tamron from the drop down list in Lens Corrections (Profile) in Lightroom, and it will automatically pick the old 24-70 mm lens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how does that prove that I down loaded the new version update??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like I said, you don't have to download anything. It is built into Lightroom. We are waiting on the new profile which will be added to Lightroom at a later date. In the meantime, use the old profile that is built in. It works OK, but it is not perfect. Or don't use a profile at all, but you will probably have more distortion and vignetting if you don't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok... thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got off the phone with adobe and they helped me down load the new version....down load went smoothe as silk!!!! so now I'm just waiting for my d850 to ship...B&H said it might ship NOV 20th?????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had installed LR 6.13 just after it was released. The raw files of my D850 now are imported. The pictures are fantastic.

I am very satisfied with LR 6.13 and it is a pity that adobe will not support the stand alone version anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

very cool...I'm happy for you..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw a few videos of people having PORTRAIT PRO MAX in lightroom....look's like a great program...can anyone here tell me where I can download this program????  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried doing a Google (or your favorite web browser) search? It isn't an Adobe product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://www.portraitprofessional.com/?gclid=CjwKCAiArrrQBRBbEiwAH_6sNLVamL5gtGkpzpKUVdPk_mH9ydv-vc4ajkw7nOh1OI1GBizkaqrlqxoC8TwQAvD_BwE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you vey much!!!! it this the one that will be used in lightroom-6?? this one guy was using it in lightroom...Facial Retouching tutorial w/ PortraitPro | Nikkor 105mm f/1.4 portrait lens review | #14 - YouTube 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

very briefly....I wasn't sure wich one was correct...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines