No grayscale option under HSL

Hey guys,

I just started using Camera Raw and found that I do not have the grayscale option under HSL.

I am using Photoshop CC 19.1.3.

Can anyone explain to me why I do not have this grayscale option?  I am including a screenshot of what I am seeing.

Thank you in advance!

Capture.PNG

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

No grayscale option under HSL

Hey guys,

I just started using Camera Raw and found that I do not have the grayscale option under HSL.

I am using Photoshop CC 19.1.3.

Can anyone explain to me why I do not have this grayscale option?  I am including a screenshot of what I am seeing.

Thank you in advance!

Capture.PNG

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
Correct Answer by JimHess
Adobe Community Professional, Jun 13, 2018

Convert the image to black and white in the basic panel. Then the HSL panel becomes a black-and-white mix.

2 Replies

Re: No grayscale option under HSL

Convert the image to black and white in the basic panel. Then the HSL panel becomes a black-and-white mix.

View all replies

3 Likes

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Re: No grayscale option under HSL

Thank you so much!

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines