Highlighted

Non-corrupted RAW doesn't open

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody.

I uploaded here 2 variants of raw. They're pretty similar, but 1 opens, 2nd - not. In the last version of ACR/LR and almost any other similar software. Reports about software failure, without any additional info and possibility of skipping this window and go further. BUT it opens and processes in RawTheraphee and RawDigger, so that I can conclude that the file itself is not corrupted.  

It seems like it can't go through the metadata verification. If so, can you help me? Maybe you should expand permissions in this case or provide it as an options. Because in principle files can be opened and be useable. I have a big pack of such raws. Thought I could find a solution.

Tried to upload raws here but it won't upload unopenable variant. Is it really checking right here?

Topics

Bug, DNG, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Non-corrupted RAW doesn't open

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody.

I uploaded here 2 variants of raw. They're pretty similar, but 1 opens, 2nd - not. In the last version of ACR/LR and almost any other similar software. Reports about software failure, without any additional info and possibility of skipping this window and go further. BUT it opens and processes in RawTheraphee and RawDigger, so that I can conclude that the file itself is not corrupted.  

It seems like it can't go through the metadata verification. If so, can you help me? Maybe you should expand permissions in this case or provide it as an options. Because in principle files can be opened and be useable. I have a big pack of such raws. Thought I could find a solution.

Tried to upload raws here but it won't upload unopenable variant. Is it really checking right here?

Topics

Bug, DNG, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?