Odd glitch in CameraRAW v9.12.1.790

This gets right on my goat!

So you are working in CameraRAW and you have made the necessary adjustments and you save the image as a JPEG etc to your chosen folder etc, fine.

If you then have the audacity to click on anything else other than Adobe Photoshop it jumps back - normally I have noticed 3 or so times to ensure that you HAVE to stay on the Adobe PS program until CameraRAW has finished applying the adjustments to your chosen image whilst it then also saves it as a JPEG etc.

It is possibly the most annoying thing for me when you are working to tight schedules and really need to get on with something else quickly and if I am honest is what will make me ditch Adobe possibly unless it can be rectified.

I build PC systems also before I get the usual Q&A's about specs, RAM etc, this is a high-end i7 PC with over 16Gb DDR4 RAM.

Plenty of resources available for Adobe and very fast SATAIII HDD's also in place so it is a software issue.

Wondered if anyone else has noticed this oddness?

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Odd glitch in CameraRAW v9.12.1.790

This gets right on my goat!

So you are working in CameraRAW and you have made the necessary adjustments and you save the image as a JPEG etc to your chosen folder etc, fine.

If you then have the audacity to click on anything else other than Adobe Photoshop it jumps back - normally I have noticed 3 or so times to ensure that you HAVE to stay on the Adobe PS program until CameraRAW has finished applying the adjustments to your chosen image whilst it then also saves it as a JPEG etc.

It is possibly the most annoying thing for me when you are working to tight schedules and really need to get on with something else quickly and if I am honest is what will make me ditch Adobe possibly unless it can be rectified.

I build PC systems also before I get the usual Q&A's about specs, RAM etc, this is a high-end i7 PC with over 16Gb DDR4 RAM.

Plenty of resources available for Adobe and very fast SATAIII HDD's also in place so it is a software issue.

Wondered if anyone else has noticed this oddness?

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
2 Replies

Re: Odd glitch in CameraRAW v9.12.1.790

Adobe Community Professional, Oct 05, 2017

PS grabbing focus is a PIA. Many of us have made Adobe aware of this, but I don't know if anything will be done about it.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Re: Odd glitch in CameraRAW v9.12.1.790

Yea, I am seriously looking at alternatives to Adobe now and considering cancelling my subs.

Cheers for reply.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines