• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Olympus Raw to Photoshop CS6

Community Beginner ,
Dec 24, 2017 Dec 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop CS6 will not read RAW files from my Olympus OM-D E-M1. Going through the Help files to find an appropriate file to download for CS6, the right hand side of my screen is always  covered by a text box obscuring the information I needed. Please can someone tell me where to find the file I need.

Thanks

Robert.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 27, 2017 Dec 27, 2017

It was not easy to find the 9.1.1 installer, but the problem is now fixed. Thanks

Robert

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 24, 2017 Dec 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system are you using?

Did you try Help>Updates from within photoshop cs6 to get camera raw 9.1.1, which should then let cs6 open those files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 26, 2017 Dec 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jeff, this did not work I'm afraid. Help>Updates simply said that I was up to date. My OS in Windows 10.

Robert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then I would check the help menu and about Camera Raw to ensure that you have Camera Raw version 9.1.1 installed because you should have support for your camera.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If when you check Help>About Plugin>Camera Raw and if it's not version 9.1.1, you can use this

Camera Raw 9.1.1 installer

Camera Raw plug-in installer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 27, 2017 Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It was not easy to find the 9.1.1 installer, but the problem is now fixed. Thanks

Robert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines