• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Opening multiple Jpegs in Camera Raw

Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2019 Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to be able to edit all of my jpegs in camera raw by first opening them in bridge, selecting and pressing command R.  However, now that I upgraded to cc and there is no bridge I can't figure out how to edit multiple jpegs through camera raw. Can someone please help with this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 24, 2019 Jul 24, 2019

Aside from downloading Bridge from Creative Cloud, you can set your preferences in Camera Raw to "Automatically open all supported JPEGs and HEICs". This will open multiple JPEGs in the Camera Raw filmstrip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Carrieg44,

Sorry that you cannot use Bridge to open images for editing. You can install Adobe Bridge from the Creative Cloud desktop app.

Also, please refer this article for more info: Open, process, and save images in Adobe Camera Raw

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2019 Jul 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have bridge currently downloaded but when I select photos and press command R it automatically opens them in psc6. I have kept this version on the computer to still access multiple jpegs in camera raw. If I delete it will this method still work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2019 Jul 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked perfectly, thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aside from downloading Bridge from Creative Cloud, you can set your preferences in Camera Raw to "Automatically open all supported JPEGs and HEICs". This will open multiple JPEGs in the Camera Raw filmstrip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2023 Aug 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately it doesn't. 

I can celect multiple and choose "Open" but they are handled one after another.
I tried both - by just "Open" from Windows Explorer as well as by clicking "Shift"+"Open with" 
What am I doing wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines