• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PhotoMerge Blur

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to create a 360 spherical photo using 34 raw images I captured through my Mavic Pro drone. Everything seems to go just fine in Camera Raw except that one portion of the final image appears blurry (lower-right). The source images that cover that spot in the pano are not blurry so I'm a bit confused as to what is causing this. Anyone else have some ideas?

PanoSample.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All I can suggest is to try the different "modes" and compare. The other thing you could do is try photomerge in Photoshop itself to compare.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried everything. The merge in Photoshop does work, but it doesn't do raw files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never tried a 360° panorama. Those who cannot get what they need from the panorama feature in Camera Raw or Lightroom seemed to recommend a product called Hugin. I don't know anything about it, have never tried it, but it's highly recommended. You should be able to find it with a web search.

Photoshop cannot do ANYTHING with raw files. That's why Camera Raw is for, to convert the image and prepare it for Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2018 Dec 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, I've been having the same issues with many of my panoramas..  I can't seem to figure out any way to remedy this other than using completely different software.  Have you made any progress figuring this out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines