• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CS6, Camera raw 9.1.1 and new profiles

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2019 Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a question about Camera Raw and porfiles lenses and cameras.
I have CS6 and Camera RAW 9.1.1. I installed Camera Raw 12 today and can use camera and lens profiles that were not previously available in 9.1.1. I have Ricoh GRIII here, his Adobe Standard and Lens Correction and it's working. But will my Camera Raw 9.1.1 read profiles well? Do you need this new version?
After installing Camera Raw 12, of course, the program has not changed visually (still 9.1.1), only camera profiles have been supported.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Camera Raw 12 should not work with CS6. You will need the dng converter to be able to open the files.

Moved to the Camera Raw forum from the Photoshop forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.

Of course, Camera Raw 12 does not work on CS6, but Camera Raw 9.1.1 sees these lens profiles and cameras that have appeared after installation 12. Question, do these profiles require a newer Camera Raw 12, since 9.1.1 sees and uses them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't heard that ACR 9.1 could read newer profiles, but if it can, great. I would say that it would need ACR 12 to see them and use them, but I'm  not 100% sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like he's reading. I see the Ricoh GRIII mentioned above (lens and camera profile). Anyone from the Adobe department here on the forum? In chatting they redirected to the forum. I would like to make sure that 9.1.1 reads these profiles easily, because it looks like it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It might be better to ask your question on the following forum where the developers monitor more closely.

Camera Raw and DNG Customer Community 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And can you redirect my topic there so as not to post a second thread?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is a different website, so your post can't be moved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines