• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CS6 update to Camera Raw 7.4

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2013 Oct 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to find the download mechanism that I apparently need to update camera raw to 7.4 in Photoshop CS6 which I just purchased.  Please help.  I don't know how to do this as I am new to the program and I've tried to find it through the help function but that has not helped at all.  I have used my app store update to try to find it and that hasn't worked either.  I need more of a step by step.  Please advise.  Thank  you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 15, 2013 Oct 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should eventually be updated to ACR 8.2 for PS-CS6, unless you’re on Vista, then maybe you’ll only get ACR 8.1. I think it takes a little item for all of Adobe’s server so synchronize so just wait a little while and you should see the update when doing Help / Updates…

The direct download links for the latest version are always on this Adobe Blogs entry:

http://blogs.adobe.com/crawlspace/2011/03/keeping-photoshop-up-to-date.html#notconnected

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines