Highlighted

Please allow a legacy option for Camera Raw

Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two days ago I updated to the new version of Camera Raw. This update sure has made my work flow slower. I use a 5 x 7 crop format often and in the old version the crop format stayed at 5 x 7 aspect ratio unless I used something else. Now the aspect ratio is always at 2 x 4 / 4 x 6 and I have to click to get 5 x 7.

This update really isn't an improvement in my opinion and I use Camera Raw everyday.

Is there anyway to have a legacy option for the old version in the next update? Please?

Topics

Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Please allow a legacy option for Camera Raw

Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two days ago I updated to the new version of Camera Raw. This update sure has made my work flow slower. I use a 5 x 7 crop format often and in the old version the crop format stayed at 5 x 7 aspect ratio unless I used something else. Now the aspect ratio is always at 2 x 4 / 4 x 6 and I have to click to get 5 x 7.

This update really isn't an improvement in my opinion and I use Camera Raw everyday.

Is there anyway to have a legacy option for the old version in the next update? Please?

Topics

Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?